Monday, November 9, 2009 10:31 PM
TIME.
gah suppose to be a horrible post.
but for now i am highed up.
look at this convo...
❀초별6.3 says:*i tell u lee sungmin is freaking sexy
/lyts.\ says:*what happened to no posting for 13 days...
❀초별6.3 says:*nvm~~~
*^^
*i am gonna post some DISGUSTING I DO NOT LIKE YOU POST LATER
/lyts.\ says:*O_O
*uh okay
*whaaaat?
❀초별6.3 says:*NOT U LAHHH
*and i love sungmin ahhhhhhhhhhhh
/lyts.\ says:*yeah but anyway...
*=.=
*-swayswaysway-
❀초별6.3 says:*really
*he is so damn freaking
*...
*you know!!!
/lyts.\ says:*uh
*okay.
❀초별6.3 says:*and taemin is just adorable
/lyts.\ says:*I have another 4 guys to feel ...ed over XDD
*too many le, I have enough 8D
*... O_O
*okay...
❀초별6.3 says:*whut
*SUNGMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
/lyts.\ says:*=.=
*LEETEUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KYUHYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
*8D
*yay I pwn you~
❀초별6.3 says:* IS LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG FLEXIBLE AND OMG OMG OMG WRIGGLY AND OMG OMG OMG OMG
/lyts.\ says:*(xD)
*O_O
*whaaaaaaaat?!
❀초별6.3 says:*090526 Music Bank Wonder Boys & Girls Generation - Gee
*sungminnnn
*sungming!!!!
*ops!
*see my typing is getting crazyyy
*omgomg
*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/lyts.\ says:*LOL
*=.=
*omg the wonderboy dance is so spas XDD
*8D
*I'm laughing silently...
❀초별6.3 says:*cute!
*u must admit that taemin is cute
*and looks like heechul
/lyts.\ says:*LOL O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*which is super helpful because this shows how young heechul looks
*especially when he is 10 yrs older than taemin
/lyts.\ says:*(sungmin looks super cute in wonderboy. but it's okay donghae looks cuter.)
*LOL...
*O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*is there DONGHAE
*?
*O_O
/lyts.\ says:*uh
*no
❀초별6.3 says:*...
/lyts.\ says:*oh wait.
*wait wait wait.
❀초별6.3 says:*then...
/lyts.\ says:*I'm watching the wonderboy as in wonderboy the song from attack on the pin up boys the wonderboy
*ah.
*=.=
*but anyway.
*http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/ChIgEnKi/03ax6TAEMIN.jpg
*anyway that dance is spas too
*:P
*and no taemin doesn't actually look like heechul ._.
❀초별6.3 says:*he does!
*mm the tell me your wish version has no sungmin... T_T
*but taemin is cute
*OMG
*i am downloading this.
*aiya i am lazy to type out my I DO NOT LIKE YOU POST
*WHICH I PLANNED TO BE LONG
*BUT I FORGOT THE CONTENT I WANNA INCLUDE ALR SO..
*I DUNNO WHAT TO TYPE
*SO I SHALL BE HIGH FOR NOW
*BECAUSE OF SUNGMIN
/lyts.\ says:*... =.=
*LOL =.=
*sway sway sway...
❀초별6.3 says:*BUT U SHLD REALLY WATCH IT
*TODAY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SO MUCH SUNGMIN STUFF~
*SUNGMIN DIARY. PAJAMA PARTY WHICH SUNGMIN LOOKED HUGGABLE LIKE I DUNNO WHAT
*AND NOW THIS...
/lyts.\ says:*O_O
*LOL
*=.=
❀초별6.3 says:*我的天哪~
*OMONA~
*high
*high
*high
*high
/lyts.\ says:*...
*O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*i feel high high high high
*laolao i am posting our convo!
*it's too cute
/lyts.\ says:*......
*O_O
*why!
*nothing has happened in it...
*._.
❀초별6.3 says:*hahaha
*i am getting blue name
*u are getting red
*^^
/lyts.\ says:*......1
*no!!!!!!!!!
*I protest.
*:D
❀초별6.3 says:*i dun care~
so u see how i forgot what to type!
==
ok
就写几句我想起来的
时间呢,会冲淡一切的。
你呢,是随着时间流逝的那种人
就算你再怎么想让自己变得不一样
你还是一点也不特别的
还有你们呢,外表罢了
心更重要
太庆幸一切了~
i love 313, whatever you say.
let's say goodbye
LEE SUNGMIN I LOVE YOU! RAWR!
Monday, November 9, 2009 10:31 PM
TIME.
gah suppose to be a horrible post.
but for now i am highed up.
look at this convo...
❀초별6.3 says:*i tell u lee sungmin is freaking sexy
/lyts.\ says:*what happened to no posting for 13 days...
❀초별6.3 says:*nvm~~~
*^^
*i am gonna post some DISGUSTING I DO NOT LIKE YOU POST LATER
/lyts.\ says:*O_O
*uh okay
*whaaaat?
❀초별6.3 says:*NOT U LAHHH
*and i love sungmin ahhhhhhhhhhhh
/lyts.\ says:*yeah but anyway...
*=.=
*-swayswaysway-
❀초별6.3 says:*really
*he is so damn freaking
*...
*you know!!!
/lyts.\ says:*uh
*okay.
❀초별6.3 says:*and taemin is just adorable
/lyts.\ says:*I have another 4 guys to feel ...ed over XDD
*too many le, I have enough 8D
*... O_O
*okay...
❀초별6.3 says:*whut
*SUNGMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
/lyts.\ says:*=.=
*LEETEUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KYUHYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
*8D
*yay I pwn you~
❀초별6.3 says:* IS LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG FLEXIBLE AND OMG OMG OMG WRIGGLY AND OMG OMG OMG OMG
/lyts.\ says:*(xD)
*O_O
*whaaaaaaaat?!
❀초별6.3 says:*090526 Music Bank Wonder Boys & Girls Generation - Gee
*sungminnnn
*sungming!!!!
*ops!
*see my typing is getting crazyyy
*omgomg
*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/lyts.\ says:*LOL
*=.=
*omg the wonderboy dance is so spas XDD
*8D
*I'm laughing silently...
❀초별6.3 says:*cute!
*u must admit that taemin is cute
*and looks like heechul
/lyts.\ says:*LOL O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*which is super helpful because this shows how young heechul looks
*especially when he is 10 yrs older than taemin
/lyts.\ says:*(sungmin looks super cute in wonderboy. but it's okay donghae looks cuter.)
*LOL...
*O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*is there DONGHAE
*?
*O_O
/lyts.\ says:*uh
*no
❀초별6.3 says:*...
/lyts.\ says:*oh wait.
*wait wait wait.
❀초별6.3 says:*then...
/lyts.\ says:*I'm watching the wonderboy as in wonderboy the song from attack on the pin up boys the wonderboy
*ah.
*=.=
*but anyway.
*http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/ChIgEnKi/03ax6TAEMIN.jpg
*anyway that dance is spas too
*:P
*and no taemin doesn't actually look like heechul ._.
❀초별6.3 says:*he does!
*mm the tell me your wish version has no sungmin... T_T
*but taemin is cute
*OMG
*i am downloading this.
*aiya i am lazy to type out my I DO NOT LIKE YOU POST
*WHICH I PLANNED TO BE LONG
*BUT I FORGOT THE CONTENT I WANNA INCLUDE ALR SO..
*I DUNNO WHAT TO TYPE
*SO I SHALL BE HIGH FOR NOW
*BECAUSE OF SUNGMIN
/lyts.\ says:*... =.=
*LOL =.=
*sway sway sway...
❀초별6.3 says:*BUT U SHLD REALLY WATCH IT
*TODAY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SO MUCH SUNGMIN STUFF~
*SUNGMIN DIARY. PAJAMA PARTY WHICH SUNGMIN LOOKED HUGGABLE LIKE I DUNNO WHAT
*AND NOW THIS...
/lyts.\ says:*O_O
*LOL
*=.=
❀초별6.3 says:*我的天哪~
*OMONA~
*high
*high
*high
*high
/lyts.\ says:*...
*O_O
❀초별6.3 says:*i feel high high high high
*laolao i am posting our convo!
*it's too cute
/lyts.\ says:*......
*O_O
*why!
*nothing has happened in it...
*._.
❀초별6.3 says:*hahaha
*i am getting blue name
*u are getting red
*^^
/lyts.\ says:*......1
*no!!!!!!!!!
*I protest.
*:D
❀초별6.3 says:*i dun care~
so u see how i forgot what to type!
==
ok
就写几句我想起来的
时间呢,会冲淡一切的。
你呢,是随着时间流逝的那种人
就算你再怎么想让自己变得不一样
你还是一点也不特别的
还有你们呢,外表罢了
心更重要
太庆幸一切了~
i love 313, whatever you say.
let's say goodbye
LEE SUNGMIN I LOVE YOU! RAWR!
spirit;
sometimes i don't understand
is it the number or the people
your tears tore my heart apart
you changed
all of you changed
but next time,
please tell me before you do
i promised now
i will never cry because you again
just let me cry this one last time
why are we so alike
so similar
that we actually care so much
that we actually can never hide
are we related?
somehow...
or maybe it's just our
destiny
watching you from the darkest corner
watching you shine
and break down into pieces.
Credits;
Minchul @
scrent
grey cat named heeku
my super junior back into pieces.