Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:55 PM
Yay English post!?
Things I know for sure:1) I have to start doing my homework soon2) I have 3 days more of fun before I sould start studying3) Jap EOY is coming... TT_TT4) f(x) is the most 看得过去 girl band from SM (I am not anti-SNSD^^)5) I want to go for the SM AUDITION!6) Which means I have to migrate to Korea so I can go SM every week and 骚扰 until they finally sign me in7) The reason for wanting to be a 明星 in SM is heechul and also many birthday presents.8) Kangmin rocks! Like totally. I am addicted to this... (萌)_(萌) 9) Kangin and Sungmin are actually super close ( please ignore intimate note as much as you can.)10) I have no idea how they are so close but it's cute?!11) Construction workers can just go and die12) I missed the parcel delivering by 20 secs!13) I have to go tomorrow to the post office myself to get my 会服...14) I highly suspect 阿姨 will tell 老妈... which means I will 前功尽弃... TT_TT15) (back to SM) they have auditions in Malaysia which is unheard of yet...16) I want to go SM and be a trainee!!!!17) I nees to practice and 减肥!18) People younger than me have debuted ( I stare a hole out of krystal's head...)19) 我的腰可以跟朴特特比弱了... TT_TT20) A house without adults is just the wonderland of children21) Heechul is forever the love22) SUPER JUNIOR IS FOREVER THE LOVE23) 车祸s are the source of all tears and heartbreaks24) Kim Heechul you are so sweet (and weird)25) This is here just to 凑数.... ^^v
OH YEAH!!!(i can't add pic cuz all pics are on the freaking big com which is locked...)(i can't send my poems to my mentor because of the same reason...) (i have 3 more days of freedom)(i love singapore post and my mum's schedule~)(today is 999!!! WOW!)(must go and buy laolao's present tomo... hmmmmm)(i have 20 bucks to 挥霍)(i stare a hole out of my AEP coursework)(kim heechul's lips are super hard to draw)(a poem about kim heechul is harder than all maths problems...[maybe not, i think maths is more difficult])(i am stuck at how to introduce my passion... (red passion) i think i will 跑题 and talk about kim heechul again)(overall, it's all kim heechul's problem)(overall it's all thirteen people's fault *i am not calling them pabos cuz they are all smart and wonderful*)LAST FACT(or isit two?)KANGMIN + HEECHUL = LOVEi shall go and watch TV now... ^^v
ANNYEONG^^v(oh ya... must learn KOREAN then can go SM *mental note mental note!!*)
SUPER SHOW 2!!!!
spirit;
sometimes i don't understand
is it the number or the people
your tears tore my heart apart
you changed
all of you changed
but next time,
please tell me before you do
i promised now
i will never cry because you again
just let me cry this one last time
why are we so alike
so similar
that we actually care so much
that we actually can never hide
are we related?
somehow...
or maybe it's just our
destiny
watching you from the darkest corner
watching you shine
and break down into pieces.
Credits;
Minchul @
scrent
grey cat named heeku
my super junior back into pieces.