Monday, September 21, 2009 6:20 PM
weird ideas come during the weird times of the day~

weird ideas come during the weird times of the day~
hence...
【ego post】
yay!!!
"The world shall revolve around me because I am all mighty and strong. I am the saint that can save everyone and conquer the universe. My idealogy is the best in the world. That is why you should follow. I am just so awesome, like that~ One day I can fly with my thoughts and abandon the artificial wings, because my innocence makes me light. One day I can rule the Earth, the Solar System, the Milky Way. Because I am the almighty. I am so great that you should worship me and be forever under me. I control fire and water, wind and earth, gold and silver and diamonds. I am the richest and the loneliest. The most arrogant and the proudest. I want everyone of you out there to REMEMBER my name!!!"
ok i am weird~
Monday, September 21, 2009 6:20 PM
weird ideas come during the weird times of the day~

weird ideas come during the weird times of the day~
hence...
【ego post】
yay!!!
"The world shall revolve around me because I am all mighty and strong. I am the saint that can save everyone and conquer the universe. My idealogy is the best in the world. That is why you should follow. I am just so awesome, like that~ One day I can fly with my thoughts and abandon the artificial wings, because my innocence makes me light. One day I can rule the Earth, the Solar System, the Milky Way. Because I am the almighty. I am so great that you should worship me and be forever under me. I control fire and water, wind and earth, gold and silver and diamonds. I am the richest and the loneliest. The most arrogant and the proudest. I want everyone of you out there to REMEMBER my name!!!"
ok i am weird~
spirit;
sometimes i don't understand
is it the number or the people
your tears tore my heart apart
you changed
all of you changed
but next time,
please tell me before you do
i promised now
i will never cry because you again
just let me cry this one last time
why are we so alike
so similar
that we actually care so much
that we actually can never hide
are we related?
somehow...
or maybe it's just our
destiny
watching you from the darkest corner
watching you shine
and break down into pieces.
Credits;
Minchul @
scrent
grey cat named heeku
my super junior back into pieces.